Saturday, January 21, 2012

LOVE!

As a child I grew up loving my parents and siblings. I can remember crying when my mom would leave me. I also remember crying when my brother (Robert Alonzo Morris Jr.) went to vietnam. I did not know my biological father until I was 16. I found out I had 2 (Other brothers) and a 1/2 sister that had already passed from a brain aneurysm. I did meet my Grandmother on my fathers side and enjoyed spending time with her. I was known as a Morris child and loved my sisters and brother as if we were full brother and sisters. Daddy loved me as his own. Not because he had to but because he wanted too. He never once said anything about me not being his child. I am sure this was not just out of love for me but for my mom. Mom married Robert Morris they has 2 children, Carolyn and Alonzo. She then married Jack Suthered and they had Francis. She then married my father and divorced before I was born. She said Robert had always told her if she needed anything to call. So when I was born she called him and told him she had just had me and needed help getting back to Push.Co so she could get Carolyn and Lonzo back in school. Daddy had been saving money to buy a new Buick. That is the money he used to come to Norman and bring us back to Finley. So he called me his little Buick. When my mom passed there was a plant delivered that had the note for a beautiful wonderful lady I am so happy I knew you. Made me smile Mom still had it! Wish I knew the man that sent it to her. Now back to my thought for today....we start out loving our families as children. Our hearts are continent for a while. Then we start dating and think we fall in love for some hundreds of times. Then we meet that someone special that just takes our heart away. Once again we feel continent. Then we find that the two of us have so much love together that we need to share it. Thus..the birth of my first child. I did not know my heart had any room left for more love until I held that precious baby girl, I was overwhelmed by love. Looking at her and falling in love was amazing. She made my world. I thought this is it I am complete. Oh was I ever wrong..When I found out I was going to have another child I could feel my heart grow with love. Then to find out I was having a Son!! WOW who could ask for more! A daughter and a son!! I have loved them with ever fiber of my being. I had absolutley no idea that becoming a "Granny" could bring so much love into my heart. Just to see Finli's sweet little face makes me smile. Now I look forward to my daughter having her first child. I can only imagine how much love will grow in my heart when I first see that sweet little face.  Waiting to love more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment